- www.miaa.net - The Massachusetts Interscholastic Athletic Association is an organization of 360 high schools, who sponsor athletic activities in 33 sports. More than 200,000 young men and women compete annually in approximately 100,000 competitions among MIAA member schools.
- www.mstca.org - Massachusetts State Track Coaches Association
- www.massachusetts.ihigh.com - The High School Internet Network
- www.gbtc.org - Greater Boston Track Club. Anyone can join. Holds once a week workouts all year.
- www.needhamtrack.org - Local club with a variety of open competitions primarily for elementary and middle school athletes. The Burlington Recreation Department's Youth Track & Field Program competes in a number of these meets.
- www.favoriterun.com - ***Coaches 2 Cents: Great Site! It uses Google Maps to plan out a run. It provides mile markers and other usefully info about your route.*** FAVORITE RUN makes it easy to map running routes before you leave your house. Now you can plan ahead to create the perfect route for the distance you need to run. Once you've created your route, you can share your route with your friends or running group.
- www.trackandfieldnews.com - The Bible of Track and Field since 1948
- www.dyestat.com - the internet home of High School track
- www.coolrunning.com - the complete online resource for runners of all abilities
- www.highschoolsports.net - Access team schedules for high school teams throughout the nation
- www.usatf.org - USA Track and Field (the national governing body for the sport) web page
- www.nsictf.org - Home page of the National Scholastic Indoor Championships in Track and Field
- www.nationalscholastic.org - Home of the National Scholastic Sports Foundation. Site of the "Nike Nationals."
- www.throwfarther.com - Web site specially geared toward throwers
- www.runnersworld.com - Runners' World Magazine web page.
- Runner's World Three Related Sites:
- www.iaaf.org - International Amateur Athletic Foundation (the world govering body) web page
- trackandfield.com - Web page with coverage of international track and field competitions
- www.olympic.org - Olympic information, including track and field -- the Olympics' most popular sport